Re: gEDA-user: Greeting... and question

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:02:22 +0200
Davide Anastasia <davide.anastasia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
> I'm newbie, but active user!

Cool! Welcome!

> I start to use gschem and PCB some day ago. I would to develop some
> guitar effect, but I need some footprint I don't find in the packege.

Ja jaaa.. so did I. For my Fender Strato... :-)

> Question:
> 1. There a footprint for a Trimpot;

There are more than 1E+04 type of trimpots out there... The answer is yes,
and no.

> 2. Can I make a new gschem symbol starting from an existing one?
>  I would to make a simbol for a 3PDT switch (and design an associated
> footprint) and a simbol for an OTA (DIL 8 300 case!).

Yes. There is a veeery nice howto which describes how to do it. Go to the
homepage of gEDA, and brows the documentations... You'll find it.

> Greetings from Italy,

Ciao!

Levente

__

E-Mail: lekovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: ha5ogl
ICQ: 48710903
MSN: ha5ogl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo!: kieg_tk16
Home Page: http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs
Public key: http://web.interware.hu/lekovacs/cuccok/public_key

/"\
\ /    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 X   against HTML email & vCards
/ \     http://arc.pasp.de/

Have Fun, & Linux! 73 for all by HA5OGL.
This message was generated by Sylpheed.