Re: gEDA-user: gsch 74-series library parts

On 4/29/05, Wilbert Knol <w.knol@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am a bit puzzled by these parts....the value (e.g. "7404") is embedded into
> them as text.

I asked the question months ago and the answer is related to the
intention to generate outputs to timing simulation programs.

I ended up with creating my own symbols. You may copy the libray
symbols to your own symbol directory, and edit them with a file editor
or gschem.

vax, 9000