Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

Em Sexta, 29 de Abril de 2005 16:15, o 9000 VAX escreveu:

> > > This is because I am not ready to make it public at this early stage.
> > > I am sorry for the inconvenience.
> >
> > Yeah, but you uploaded the gerbers, which is basically the same thing,
> > but without PCB's diagnostic tools...
>
> I decided to post the .pcb file. It is now at
> http://www.geocities.com/mscpscsi/board.pcb.zip
> I corrected some mistakes but not the 'panel to edge' yet. Thank you
> all for the comments.
>
> vax, 9000

Well, I liked your board, it is very nice.
I think you used the grouping layers very well. I never use them, because I am
allways too lazy to do it :D
I founded some silkscreen text over vias, it is a good practice to dont do it.
Some lines can be a little better redrawed, to take off some edges.
I tried to pass DRC the way it is configured in the file and didnt pass. I
dont know about your PCB vendor, to my I allways use 12 mils in all the
fields, is a conservative setup that doesnt bring problems (almost).