Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

> > Why not just upload the .pcb file?
>
> This is because I am not ready to make it public at this early stage.
> I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Yeah, but you uploaded the gerbers, which is basically the same thing,
but without PCB's diagnostic tools...

> I don't use thermal around vias because I don't know how to do that in
> PCB.

Ack, it seems to be commented out of the popup menu and hotkeys :-P

> Also it seems there is no need for vias to have thermal,

Oh, right.  I didn't think of that.

> I will double check pads for thermals.

Ok.

> Sometimes the ground polygan approaches the pad from one side only,
> and the thermal should be added to that side of the pad only.

Thermals near other thermals could be done better, too.  The same
solution probably would handle both cases.

> The third is that user should be able to disable one layer that is
> grouped with other layers, without disabling all layers that are
> grouped with it.

That sounds dangerous.  You could easily cause shorts that way.