Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

> I uploaded a new file that zipped every gbr files.

Why not just upload the .pcb file?

> I will check the clearance against the manufacturer's requrement
> (33each.com for prototyping).

33each is really Advanced Circuits, who worked with me to get PCB's
gerber outputs right.  They're great folks; please let them know that
your board was made with PCB and thank them for their support!

They also have a bare bones special, if you can make do with no mask
or silk, you only need to pay for one board.

> All pads are 55mil/29mil and  all vias are 46mil/29mil(power) and
> 36mil/20mil(signal).

Also, make sure all the pads adn vias that connect to your ground and
power planes have thermals when they can.  I noticed some of them
didn't, which might make soldering difficult.