Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

Well if you want this group to pre-examine your pcb before the fab shop does. Then send us the gerbers. We can give you an idea of what a fab shop needs. But a fab shop would probably help you as well.

Steve Meier

DJ Delorie wrote:

I uploaded a new file that zipped every gbr files.

Why not just upload the .pcb file?

I will check the clearance against the manufacturer's requrement
(33each.com for prototyping).

33each is really Advanced Circuits, who worked with me to get PCB's gerber outputs right. They're great folks; please let them know that your board was made with PCB and thank them for their support!

They also have a bare bones special, if you can make do with no mask
or silk, you only need to pay for one board.

All pads are 55mil/29mil and all vias are 46mil/29mil(power) and
36mil/20mil(signal).

Also, make sure all the pads adn vias that connect to your ground and power planes have thermals when they can. I noticed some of them didn't, which might make soldering difficult.