Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

> Well if you want this group to pre-examine your pcb before the fab
> shop does, then send us the gerbers.

We can always make gerbers from the pcb file, though.  The other way
is trickier.

> We can give you an idea of what a fab shop needs. But a fab shop
> would probably help you as well.

Advanced Circuits has a web-based DRC that all gerbers go through when
they're submitted.  It's pretty good, and I know it works with PCB
gerbers because I worked with their techs to *make* it work :-)

And if AC has a technical problem with the gerbers, ask them to have
Tony email me and we'll fix it.