Re: gEDA-user: Using other PCB Elements library

> Hello All,
>
> I have downloaded John Luciana's PCB Elements library and included that in my project file

> output-name pre_amp_stage elements-dir /usr/lib/pcb-symbols-jlc_2006-1-25
> elements-dir /usr/lib/newlib                                ;where the M4 type fotprint are
>
> But this does not seems to work
>
> gsch2pcb reports that it cannot find the footprints for certain components.
>
> Any one an idea ?

Ummm, it looks like you have output-name and elements-dir on the same
line of the rc file.  I don't think this works.  Put elements-dir on a
new line.

Further info can be found here:

http://geda.seul.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=geda

and in pages linked from the wiki.