Re: gEDA-user: RPMs for Fedora Core 5?

Hi,

/usr/bin/wish is actualy the interperter of tcl, to install it you
only need to "yum install tcl". Also, be aware that when running
gschem in fedora core 5 you might want to set G_SLICE=always-malloc to
keep gschem from crashing.
If you want to use yum, you could also invoke a local install in the
map where your geda rpms are. (though, you could also just use the
installation CD, and compile it).

regards, Dimitri