Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20060414 snapshot

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 04:44:01PM -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've put together a new snapshot of PCB.  This is the first snapshot of
> the HID version.  We've been busy over the last several weeks and have
> fixed a number of bugs and at this point we'd like some broader use and
> testing of the HID version.
>
> You may wish to take a look at the output of "./configure --help" as
> there are more options to choose from now.  Of most interest is probably
> --with-gui=gtk (the default) or --with-gui=lesstif
>
> You can get the snapshot from the usual place (http://pcb.sf.net)
>
> -Dan
I have a small problem with the window size on my laptop. It is a wide
screen model and I am using a screen resolution of 1280x800. When I
start pcb the window height is taller than the screen so the window is
cut off at the bottom,and I cannot manually reduce the window size. If
I select full screen mode the window shrinks to the correct height, but
once I leave full screen mode,the window once again extends below the
screen height.I am using Gnome with Mandriva 2006 and do have screenshots
available if needed, they are about 45k each.
Ray Warren