Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20060414 snapshot

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:15:29 +0200
Levente <levente.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > * Start the GTK HID pcb, press TAB, and click on "solder mask".  The
> > > whole screen should be RED, but only the off-limit area is RED.
> >
> > I can look at that later.
>
> Thank you! Please send patches to this list, since sf CVS is down for anonymous.
>
> > I'm not seeing it grab the focus... do you mean it's grabbing key strokes
> > that you intend for the pcb drawing area?
>
> Yes, this is the fact.

Ok, attached patch is for the TAB "solder mask" and a mostly fix for the focus grab.
"Mostly" because it shouldn't grab focus now for normal use (but let me know if
otherwise), but can still grab focus if a library or netlist window is already shown
and you try to reshow it via the top menu bar "Window".  When you do that Gtk
says you should raise the window because it typically means you want to bring
the window to the top, but that also causes a focus grab.  I'll look at it some more
later.

Apply the patch in the pcb-20060414/src/hid directory with:

   patch -p0 < /path-to-patch/pcb-patch

Bill