Re: gEDA-user: Re: change from ngspice to gnucap

Umm, perhaps I was misunderstood.  Perhaps I wrote unclearly.  Or
perhaps people are in the mood to pontificate today.

As Dan pointed out, I think you should use gschem -> gnetlist -g
spice-sdb -> ngspice/gnucap as your analog simulation flow.  I think
you should invoke the programs from the command line.  The command
line is not difficult, and knowing the commands used to invoke the
tools will help you when you get to teh point of writing Makefiles to
automate your design flow.

OTOH, I don't think you should create netlists or schematics using a
text editor.  I can't imagine any reason to do so, unless you want to
create a 3 part knock-off netlist for a quick SPICE run.

Stuart