Re: gEDA-user: non-interactive attribute editor

Actually, gattrib is meant to edit the attributes attached to your
symbols after they have been placed on your schematic.  I'm not sure
good things would happen if you tried to use gattrib on your symbols.
But then I've never tried that ...

Levente, if you use gattrib on your symbols, let us know what happens!

;-)

Stuart