Re: gEDA-user: OT: DIY Pick and Place machines

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 10:11:45PM -0500, Nelson Castillo wrote:

> I am looking for information on self-made pick
> and place machines and I found this video:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbBr9cbMqq4
>
> Do you by any chance have references to other
> DIY pick and place machines?

For that matter, is there any record to any other PCB that machine has
stuffed?  It might still be working on the first one!  ;-)

The alignement trick is neat.  It should have a small 'bump well' in
between the components and the board for common small parts.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>