Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On 4/1/07, Patrick Doyle wrote:
1) There is no "models" directory in the example, yet the "SPICE
model" element refers to that directory.  Since I am using the FC6
installation (installed via yum), I went and grabbed
geda-examples-0216.tar.gz, unpacked it, and failed to find a "models"
directory there too.  So I grabbed a copy of the 2N3904.mod file out
of CVS and placed it in a models directory.

Stuart did answer you correctly. However I've built rpm for you so that it will be easy for you. However due to license issues I can't add it into fedora-repositories.

$ wget http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~chit/RPMS/geda-spice-20030321-1.noarch.rpm
(as root)
# rpm -ivh geda-spice-20030321-1.noarch.rpm

you will see:
$ rpm -ql geda-spice | grep 2N3904
/usr/share/gEDA/models/bjt/2N3904.mod

2) When I run:
/home/sdb/TwoStageAmp/Simulation.cmd: No such file or directory
(ok -- this one I can fix)