Re: gEDA-user: TwoStageAmp example

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

2) When I run:
---------------------------------
/home/sdb/TwoStageAmp/Simulation.cmd: No such file or directory
---------------------------------
(ok -- this one I can fix)
---------------------------------

This one I'll fix it in tomorrow's fedora update. I'll patch the TwoStageAmp.sch example properly.

Chitlesh,

Please make sure you have the latest stuff from the gEDA site.  The
Feb 2007 release fixed this problem.

Of course, if this doesn't make the example run
"out of the box", then please patch it properly, and send me the
patches so I can update the gEDA/gaf CVS.

I am interested in hearing about how we can deal with the issue of
distributing the SPICE model.  I distribute them from my webpage using
a "so sue me" licence.  But we can't do that for Fedora or gEDA/gaf.
What's a good way to tell users how to get the model?

Stuart