Re: gEDA-user: Design Lab Equipment

On 4/3/07, Felipe Balbi <felipebalbi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm...
I think my question is could regard this thread...

Where can I learn how to design Electronic Circuits?? Is there a good
"quick start guide" book ?

I want to design some simple 8051 applications for my studying
kick-off... After that I would try to design better (more complicated)
circuits...

If you guys could help me with that... it would be really great...

I would vote for The Art of Electronics as well. For a cookbook style try "The CMOS Cookbook" by Don Lancaster. A good free resource is "Lessons in Electric Circuits" at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/electricCircuits/

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org