Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

>    Gotcha.  I use a one-button mouse on my main web-browsing machine,
> though. ;)

Story time...

At my previous job, I once worked with the marketing people to put
together an interactive web site publishing system (I did the "system"
part, they did the web site).  They had macs.  I had a sparcstation.
They noticed I was doing a lot of editing without using the keyboard.
"Hey, how do you do all that?".  I picked up the three-button mouse
and showed it to them.  "See these other buttons?"

They were enlightened.