Re: gEDA-user: Multiple open pages in gschem

On Apr 3, 2007, at 3:53 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
   Gotcha.  I use a one-button mouse on my main web-browsing machine,
though. ;)

Story time...

At my previous job, I once worked with the marketing people to put
together an interactive web site publishing system (I did the "system"
part, they did the web site).  They had macs.  I had a sparcstation.
They noticed I was doing a lot of editing without using the keyboard.
"Hey, how do you do all that?".  I picked up the three-button mouse
and showed it to them.  "See these other buttons?"

They were enlightened.

*snicker* Well I'm a Unix guy first and foremost, and only really started using Macs when they (effectively) became damn fine Unix workstations. All of my design work happens on a Sun Ray terminal back-ended by a studly multiprocessor UltraSPARC-III box. The Sun Ray has a three-button mouse. ;)

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL