Re: gEDA-user: simulation advice

Since you mentioned it, and I didn't think of it before, it is
easy to change it, so I did ..

Here's the patch ..
in the file "d_bjt.model"
Find:
  public_keys {
    NPN polarity=pN;
    PNP polarity=pP;
  }
Change it to:
  public_keys {
    NPN polarity=pN;
    PNP polarity=pP;
    NPN1 polarity=pN;
    PNP1 polarity=pP;
  }
 -- and recompile.
Speaking of patches, features, and recompiles...
I just typed "edit" at the Gnucap prompt for a somewhat modified, but
basically the same netlist as I gave you previously, was rewarded with
the netlist showing up in my emacs,  exited out, and got back a bunch
of syntax errors from Gnucap.

I can give you more details if you would like.

I can take discussions of Gnucap misunderstandings and irregularities
to a different forum if you would like.

--wpd