Re: gEDA-user: simulation advice

On 4/3/07, al davis <ad136@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 03 April 2007 14:08, al davis wrote:
> It still gets a warning on the "NK"
> parameter, and ignores it. That is the same in gnucap or
> ngspice, or in gnucap with spice3f5 of ngspice models.

Actually, it is a one-liner to add the parameter.  I don't know
what it does.  It is probably easy to add that too, but I don't
know.
Thanks... I just removed that line from my model file, which seems
like an even simpler solution.

BTW, I applied the patch you suggested and I'm now up and running in
Gnucap.  I still don't know why the simulation doesn't match my
observations on the real HW, but I'm getting closer now.  I expect
that the ability to probe voltages at various nodes in my circuit and
compare them to the actual observations will help a lot here.

Thanks again.

--wpd