gEDA-user: Reminder: gEDA code sprint is next Saturday (in one week)!

==================  <GEDA Code Sprint Reminder>  ===================
This is a reminder that the next gEDA code sprint will occur next
week, on Saturday April 21st!  Mark your calendars!  We hope to see
you there!

-- Stuart

============ <GEDA Code Sprint Announcement> =============== Date/time: Saturday, April 21st. 9am -- 5pm Eastern US Time. Location: MIT Room 56-191. Cambridge, Mass, USA. IRC: #geda on irc.seul.org.

If you wish to attend in person, bring your laptop and join us at MIT
(Cambridge, MA, USA) in room 56-191.  This room is best acessible from
Ames St (where there is ample parking on weekends).  Here's a map:

http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=56-191&mapsearch=go

If you wish to participate via IRC, you may find us on the #geda
channel.

The vision behind the code sprint is to spend a day working on
whatever pet gEDA coding project you've been wishing to attack, sit
down with the rest of the gEDA developer community, and crank out that
new feature/fix those bugs which have been nagging at you for a long
time!  Since we'll all be working together (either in reality or
virtually), the power of community may be brought to bear on any
problems we encounter while hacking.

Please e-mail me privately with any questions.  e-mail:

sdb (*at*) cloud9 (*dot*) net

==================  </GEDA Code Sprint Reminder>  ===================