Where's DJ? Was: Re: gEDA-user: home-made dremel "drill press"

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007, John Coppens wrote:
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:50:27 -0400
Darryl Gibson <n2diy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is the site down? I can't seem to connect...

I'm getting "unable to connect" errors too.

Hmmm... I have the impression that DJ disappeared simultaneously!

I can't speak for DJ's situation since I haven't spoken or heard from him in a while. (And I wouldn't ordinarily hear from him anyway.....) But I'll just remark that we've had some pretty bad weather up here in New England over the last few days. A big nor'easter decided to settle down and spend some time soaking New England with lots of rain, wind, and (in some areas) snow.

Here in Boston I have seen a couple of trees blown down, tangling
power lines. There was one on the street where I live. On the AM newsradio station there is lots of news about power outages occurring
in New Hampshire where DJ lives. The wind and the heavy rain mean
that lots of trees fall onto power lines, disrupting power for
residential customers.

Therefore, while I don't know what's up with DJ, I'll bet it's power
related, and that he'll be back in a day or two, when the folks up in
New Hampshire get the electricity net up and running again.

Stuart (who thinks DJ is reading books by candlelight right now)