Re: gEDA-user: INSTALLATION FROM ISO

Your pkg-config command is either missing or messed up.

Also, help us help you by identifying which .iso version you are
using, and where you got it.

Stuart

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Transistor Toaster wrote:

I guess I am bouncing around the various stategy for a few hours. I
think the best would be to figure out how to solve the problem from the
gEDA .iso install:
"no rule to make target libgeda-pc-install"

Any help kindly appreciated,
Thanks,
Frank

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:39:38 -0400, "Transistor Toaster"