gEDA-user: INSTALLATION FROM ISO

Hi,
I am trying to install on a Knoppix 4.0 debian hd-install version
released in 2005 the lastest version of gEDA from the .iso image. I ran
./installer as a non-root user and it stops at one point saying
"no rule to make target libgeda-pc-install"

At the same time, I am working on downloading and burning a live CD/DVD
distro with gEDA on it. It looks as if my blank CDs are not burning
properly so I have to go to a store tomorrow for some new CDs.

Frank

--
  Transistor Toaster
  transistortoaster@xxxxxxxxxxx