gEDA-user: egnomical improvements for gschem from pcb

Hi all,
the zoom function in gschem is still a little bit confusing. If it would be like in pcb it would look much smoother. In pcb the spot under the mouse is zoomed in, but neither mouse nor layout change their position. In gschem however the spot under the mouse is centered, and then zoomed in. I think that the pcb method is much more intuitive.

And one other thing that is in pcb better than in gschem is the font display. On small zoom levels (=small text) the text in pcb is much clearer than in gschem. I checked if it's the font that makes the difference by drawing some pcb-alike characters with lines in gschem. But it makes no big difference.
Perhaps it is because the lines of the characters in pcb have a thickness?

I would have played around with the code a bit, but I am too lousy in gtk-programming. Once I tried to program a simple calculator, and I could't get it to work. I think my thing is more the uC programming :-)

greetings, Stefan