gEDA-user: S. Brorson's Circuit simulation using gEDA and SPICE -- HOWTO translated into portuguese

Hi,

I don't know if there is another portuguese speaking member on the
list, but I've managed to translate Stuart Brorson's
Circuit simulation using gEDA and SPICE -- HOWTO into portuguese
(brazilian) as an exercise.

Im not going to send it to the list, so if there is anyone interested,
send me an email in private and I'll be very glad to send him the pdf,
or the tex file in case he/she wants to help.

regards,
--
Donato Azevedo
Eng. Ctrl & Automation - UFMG - 9o per.