gEDA-user: Spice files

Hello,

I have started simulating using ngspice and gEDA. I am quite new to the world
of SPICE simulation and am wondering how to find models. I see that some
transistor datasheets have the models included and that Analog Devices has a
zip file with a large number of their products but I have found no central
place to find models, or quick way of determining if a model exists.

Any help would be appreciated.

I found spicelib-0.0.1 but only the nxp parts downloaded when I ran "make".

Thanks