Re: gEDA-user: Spice files

The copyright is from the vendors not cadence. I am not a lawyer but
that would seem to mean that they don't want anyone to copy the
content they have there and redistribute it. They probably worked out
agreements with the vendors there to put all there content on one
page. I think you just have to make it clear that the download script
is just a script and while it is covered by the GPL the content it
downloads is not. It also should be made clear that it downloads the
content from vendor XYZ and that their license is used.

http://www.coe.neu.edu/~efoss/
http://evanfoss.googlepages.com/