Re: gEDA-user: gschem recording a macro or custom action

I usually use the gattrib tool to enter most attributes.  My work flow
is to enter the schematic connectivity first, ignoring values and other
attributes.  Then bring up the design with 'gattrib *.sch' and do all
the value, footprint, and part number attribute entry spreadsheet-style.
  It is far quicker, because you can copy/past '100nF' down a whole
batch of capacitors really fast, for example.

-dave