Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 11:00:28 +0300
From: "Yaniv Hachamo" <yanivh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: gEDA-user: NGSPICE on KJWaves :plotting AC analysis with DC
	parameter sweep.
To: <geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I didn't get it.. .
Currently I have 2 simulations which I run separately and I wish to
merge them into one output plot:
.AC dec 1000 1e3 10e6
.DC vinpos -2 2.5 0.5
I understand that prior for AC analysis a DC analysis is done in order
to locate the operation point,
So the AC analysis should be on top of the DC analysis.

The desired x axis scale is defined in the ac analysis. 1e3 to 10e6 Hz.
The y axis in this case should be several circuit output plots - each
for a different biasing.
How can it be done? perhaps in NGSpice batch mode?