Re: gEDA-user: the joy and sadness of new boards

Future warning,  don't do that to an old carbide tipped blade.

The braising holding on the carbide might be a touch brittle, and
cause a few teeth to launch.

Welcome to the world of toolmaking :-)

on a side note, a diamond saw blade probably wouldn't do what you
want.  They are not designed for sharp points.
there usually diamond flake imbedded into a  compound that rubs away
to expose new bits of dust.  so a sharp point would be quickly rounded
off.