Re: gEDA-user: the joy and sadness of new boards

I uploaded a few here:
http://dlharmon.com/~dlharmon/pcbrouter/

I included 800x600 copies (.resized.JPG) as well as the orignals
(approx 6MB each).

IMG_2302.JPG shows the result.

The plastic piece that the Dremel tool screws into came out of the
circle cutting tool that came with the Dremel tool. Yes, those are
drill bits as shims, and that is a broken end mill (these things are
fragile).

I got about 60 inches with one tool. The cut was getting worse toward
the end. It seems to do better on just FR4 with all the copper etched
away. I cut through one board with copper on all 4 layers and it was
very slow. I have thought of trying to get a 30 degree v score tool
for this.

Darrell Harmon