gEDA-user: powermeter boards available

Those of you who are interested in powermeter boards [1] please
contact me.  I assume that in this crowd, you folks won't need me to
do any soldering for you ;-)  (note: there *are* two QFNs)

Parts will cost you around $180 per board, plus whatever current
transformers you choose.  Most of the cost is for the 16 ADE power
meter chips.

I've got ten boards total, four for me and one pre-claimed.  That
leaves five for this crowd.  Cost is $20 each plus shipping, call it
$22, US funds.

[1] http://www.delorie.com/electronics/powermeter/