Re: gEDA-user: start up options

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:07:34 -0700, William Estrada wrote:

>   I just started using geda again.  I want to start a geda page blank,
> no white box.

As an instant work-around, you may remove the titleblock manually:

   1) select it by dragging with the left mouse button held down

   2) Select "unlock" from the edit menu

   3) delete the block with the delete key

> I remember reading how to before but I forgot how to?

The tutorial contains a note on this:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial#create_schematicone.sch

> Don't know what to call this white box,

Title block.
There are other sizes in the default library.

> Is there a URL that I can use to find which parms to use in
> my .grfrc file?

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#can_i_get_a_customized_title_block_with_new_schematics

HTH,

---<(kaimartin)>---