Re: gEDA-user: DRC stuff

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:52:49 -0400, gene glick wrote:

> 1. What does "potential for broken trace" mean?

There are tracks that overlap less than the minimum recommended value.
This value can be configured in
	preferences - sizes

> 2. Why does it report so many DRC errors, "copper areas too close", when
>   I routed with 10 mil space and list DRC as 10 mil clearance?

Was the auto DRC setting always active?
Unfortunately, there is no auto DRC checking when moving or stretching
tracks. So you might have violated minimum clearance without noticing.

HTH,

---<(kaimartin)>---