Re: gEDA-user: the joy and sadness of new boards

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 March 2009, DJ Delorie wrote:
>
>> Hey, they have a 4.5" diamond blade that will fit in my table saw,
>>
> too.  They don't say how wide it is, though.I think those are meant for sawing concrete or ceramic tiles, so they are a
> good fat 3/32" wide, and the ones I have wobble that to an eighth inch at
> least.

The diamond blade that I have is also about that thick, but it doesn't
wobble - you might have a problem with your arbor.  A cheap tile saw
(~$65 at a hardware store) wouldn't be a bad idea - the water keeps down
the dust - just so long as you have sufficient intra-panel clearance for
the saw's kerf.

-Ethan