gEDA-user: Care to pinseq in slotted symbols

Yesterday I was pointed by someone to a bug in one of my slotted symbols
at gedasymbols -- later I found two more related bugs.

It concerns

Comp-Quad-LM339_Type-1.sym
OpAmp-Dual-1.sym
OpAmp-Quad-1.sym

Bug should be fixed now, sorry if someone had trouble caused by these
symbols.

The error resulted from not carefully specifying pinseq. The symbols
have something like

slotdef=1:2,3,1
slotdef=2:6,5,7
slotdef=3:9,10,8
slotdef=4:13,12,14

meaning is: Use number 2 for first pin of slot 1, and numbers 6,9,13 for
this pin in the other slots. But of course this works only if pinseq is
correct for the 3 involved pins, i.e. it should be 1 for pin with number
2 (I forgot to change this...)

I think this is an error which may occur when someone works not
carefully enough, and it is not reported by gsymcheck 1.4.3. gsymcheck
even gives no warning if slot 1 has only 3 pins, but used pinseq 4,5,6.

(Do we really SHOULD need pinseq for slotted parts? It may work without,
by just replacing 2,3,1 from first slot to 6,5,7 for second -- if
programmed to do so.)

OK, I think we can not expect much help from gsymcheck, so we should
work carefully.

Best wishes,

Stefan Salewski