Re: gEDA-user: Why are visible attributes in a .sym not visible in my .sch?

On Tue, 2009-04-07 at 15:12 -0600, Miles Gazic wrote:
> I have attributes in my symbol files that I mark as "visible".  This
>    makes them visible when editing the .sym file, but NOT when editing
>    the .sch file.

I don't think so. I think if I add visible attributes to a symbol, they
are visible (and edible) in the schematic.

I think I read that visible attributes are always promoted?

Maybe you should give an example, and tell use your gschem version.

What is the benefit of sending the the text of themessage twice?