Re: gEDA-user: arcs and circles in PCB via gui

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 12:19 -0500, John Griessen wrote:

> One way I can think of is to start arc mode,

I do not know for what we need other than 90 degree arcs in PCB, but I
would do it maybe this way:

- Select an arc tool
- click where center should go
- click on a point of radius

This gives us a full circle -- which is now selected and displays two
(currently overlapping) cross for grabbing. By grabbing this we can
change the beginning/end of arc. After this we may grab the other, now
visible arc.