Re: gEDA-user: arcs and circles in PCB via gui

DJ Delorie wrote:
> I was thinking of an edit-arc option that lets you grab the endpoints
> and drag them to new angles.  If you grab the center, it moves the
> arc.  If you grab an enclosing-rectangle-corner, it resizes the arc.
>
> http://www.delorie.com/pcb/tmp/arcedit.png

DJ, et al,
Have you looked at gschem's arc GUI code?  That is the way its arcs can
be edited. Selecting the arc displays tags on the arc endpoints.
Dragging one end (I am not sure which end) rotates the arc around the
axis.  Dragging the other end changes the length of the arc.  Although I
have not used PCB yet, I can see advantages to having the PCB and gschem
GUIs be consistent.

HTH
Girvin Herr