Re: gEDA-user: arcs and circles in PCB via gui

Duncan Drennan wrote:
>> It's a nuisance. Can't count the number of times I typed "u" in gschem to
>> undo, or "n" in pcb to start drawing a track.
>
> Amen to that! I'm constantly moving things in pcb by trying to pan
> with the middle button. The difference in shortcuts can be quite
> frustrating.

You can change the key bindings to match, and use pan to position
with both instead of pan by grabbing.

To get pan by grabbing just donate to the Linux Fund-->PCB and
soon enjoy free open tools as feature rich as commercial.

How much would you donate today?  I might be able to match your donation with one of mine.

John Griessen