Re: gEDA-user: How to photo-export from PCB

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 06:38 -0400, gene glick wrote:
> This is really cool feature.  However, I can't seem to print the other
> side of the board.  I've tried to select the other buttons on the gui
> but it still doesn't do what I wanted.

Have you tried the options below ()

stefan@AMD64-X2 ~ $ pcb -h

[...]

 --ben-mode                    	Ben Jackson mode
 --ben-flip-x                  	Show reverse side of the board,
left-right flip
 --ben-flip-y                  	Show reverse side of the board, up-down
flip