Re: gEDA-user: boards: three more usb-gpio pods

> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 22:30:07 -0500, Bill Gatliff wrote:
> > Nice!  The global pulls and teardrops make for a very
> > distinctive-looking layout.
>
> The look is reminiscent of my "museum" :-)
> I pulled some pcbs from an obsolete Heinzinger high voltage supply.
> According to the notes in copper, they were designed in the 1972. Must
> have been a computer-less work flow...
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---
I remember drawing artwork in 2:1 scale with ink. The best material to work on
was coated paper, usually the backside of old wall calendars (they were in
price that time, but only those printed on one side!). The artwork was then
copied to natural size negative by a huge camera. The minimum line width that
time was about 0,5-0,6mm (20-24mils).

Wojciech Kazubski