Re: gEDA-user: gEDA and ubuntu

   >On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:12:46 -0700, John Eaton wrote:
   >
   >>  I would be
   >> willing to update this to the correct info assuming that I can
   figure
   >> out what is or is not correct and how to install and use dokuwiki.
   >
   >Do you have access to the wiki at [1]geda.seul.org?
   >>
   >---<(kaimartin)>-----

   No I don't.
   I am currently trying to install dokuwiki on my system to practice on
   local files
   before trying anything serious. I installed the package and expected
   to see either
   a "dokuwiki" show up in my menus or else have something start when I
   run dokuwiki
   from a terminal but neither of those things works.
   The install does set up a webserver and I can point it to the geda
   wiki and I can view it
   over the net but I can't do any editing.
   The dokuwiki website install instructions all involve downloading a
   tarball but do not cover
   package installs from the ubuntu universe.
   John Eaton