gEDA-user: Footprints!!!

   Hi,
   I encounter some problems while using the gsch2pcb. The major problem
   was about the footprints. Somehow I can't get it to work. I followed
   all the instructions on this webpage
   "http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gsch2pcb_tutorial";. However, the
   computer cannot detect what is in the pcb_element file, because the
   strange thing is, what ever footprint which is not found in the
   pcb_element folder, the PCB symbol can be created whereas the
   footprint that is in the pcb_element folder, the PCB element shows an
   error that" pcb_element cannot be located". The footprint i used was
   the package number of the product, for example this connector "
   Molex-5045-03A". Can you tell me what should I do ?
   Thanks :)
   With Regards,
   Louis

   What can you do with the new Windows Live? [1]Find out