Re: gEDA-user: Any chance to edit Gerbers in gEDA or other Linux software?

Stefan Salewski wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 01:15 +0200, Stefan Salewski wrote:
>> On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 11:51 -0700, Joerg wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> After some web searching I read that gEDA gerbV will eventually contain
>>> basic editing functions. That post was from earlier this year so I
>>> assume we are quite a while away from that.
>>>
>>> Is there another program that can already do that to some extent?
>>> Basically where you can re-route a couple of traces to show someone
>>> "Here, this would be a better way to route that".
>>>
>>> So far I am doing that with <gasp> MS-Paint :-)
>>>
>> I think there was a similar question in a german uC forum
>
> OK, this thread, I think you can read german:

If there is enough Hefeweizen in the fridge I can :-)

> http://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/125535#new

IIRC that is one of the threads I saw druing my search. Problem is, I've
been through the programs they mentioned, such as Viewmate. They can't
do it. Target maybe, although the OP (Steve) wasn't happy. Plus if it's
a larger board then they want over 1600 Euros for the privilege. That
buys around 1500 bottles of Bock and Hefeweizen, the good stuff ;-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.