Re: gEDA-user: How do I reference a shell variable from guile script?

On Apr 8, 2010, at 3:31 AM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 11:21:53 -0700, Dave N6NZ wrote:
>
>> No amount of googling brought up a simple syntax example like that.
>
> I added a note in the wiki.

Great!  The on-line guile documentation that I found via google was pretty hard for me to navigate, since I don't know guile.  It's a case of if I knew what I was looking for, I could have found it....

For those of us that use guile only with gEDA, simple cookbook examples are perfect.

-dave