Re: gEDA-user: snag building GAF from git

Hi --

 Any ideas how to get past this:

cp: target `./gnetlist.scm' is not a directory
make[3]: *** [all-local] Error 1

It's repeatable after a make clean.

Ugh.  I had this problem at the last code sprint.  I did two things:

1.  I nuked my entire source directory and got a fresh one from the
git archive.  Then I re-ran the entire build from autogen.sh on up.

2. That didn't work, so I just put the following line into gaf/gnetlist/scheme/Makefile:

builddir = .

That fixed the problem.  However, it shouldn't happen.  I don't know
why $(builddir) doesn't get put into Makefile by
automake/autoconf/configure; my auto* tools are pretty up to date.
But maybe somebody who knows more about the autotools can shed some
light on this?

Stuart