Re: gEDA-user: snag building GAF from git

[snip!] ...  Stuart was running some unholy old version
of Fedora (heh, there I said it again, Stuart :-) ....  [snip!]

Heh.  Actually, it was SuSE 9.3....  pretty unholy nonetheless, I suppose.

Anyway, I suspect old autotools are messing up somehow, since this
seems to be due to a problem in generating the configure file.   But
I'd like to hear from others more knowledgable than me in the dark art
of the autotools.

Stuart